Schools : Anchor of Hope support 3 day cares with about 285 children in phase 3,5 and Khotsong. We give them maize once a month and also use this time to minister to the children. We also give them clothes and bedding as needed.
Churches : We support churches in the township with food, clothes, bedding and kitchenware. We also support 3 churches in the city with food and clothes.
Dough-Nation : Together with Debonair's Pizza we are distributing +- 200 bread loafs a week to hungry and needy people.
Food and Clothing Bank : The clothing bank where we have 20 000 - 25 000 pieces of clothes at any given time which we give to the poor and other organizations in need. We also have beds, bedding, toys and some furniture which we give to those in need. We plan to centralize all clothing banks in the city to eliminate clothing not used due to wrong sizes.
School and Hobo : A school and hobo project was started in 2015 and is still growing. We collect old school stationary and clothes, clean them and handed it to children in need. on the hobo side we make up boxes with the bare necessities to give to homeless people who arrive on the doorstep of churches or organizations.
We have 6 major projects a year for which it takes a whole year to collect all the items for each project. The projects are:
1) The blanket and jacket project in the winter;
2) the soft toy project for the cancer patients at National Hospital during December;
3) the toy project for day care centres and farm schools;
4) Street Store in partnership;
5) supporting the UFS on their yearly Botswana outreach with food, clothes and blankets and other churches to Lesotho,
6) Mandela Day outreach with to Food Forward SA